Join C&E's Industrial Automation Expo in Carmel, Indiana next week! This expo is no charge and lunch is provided. This expo will:
- Host a variety of workshops/seminars throughout the day highlighting SAFETY, AUTOMATION, SENSING, VISION, CONTROLS, and MOTION products
- Support all your questions and interests with our product specialists, technical support, and supplier representatives
- Have live demonstrations with working products
502 East Event Center
502 East Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
C&E's Industrial Automation Expo is manufacturers-driven to share ideas and technology, keeping manufacturing alive in America. Our vision is "To be recognized by our customers, suppliers, and employees as one of the Midwest market leaders and trusted advisors for industrial automation products and solutions.
- I/O Link - Turbo Charged Sensor and Field Device Connectivity
- More and more sensors and actuators today are already equipped with microprocessors which are used, for example, to control indication, for parameterization and the storage of configuration data. For this reason; a lot of well-known manufacturers from the field of automation have come together and developed a fieldbus independent communication interface for sensors and actuators. Hosted by C&E Automation Specialist, Scott Henry
- Motion Control in a PLC... Machine Control in a Drive
- Discover what is possible with Siemens! Hear an overview on the built-in capabilities of Siemens PLC control for servo drives, and also the limitation which dictate a Motion Controller instead. Hosted by C&E Motion Specialist: Kevin Young
- The Robots Are Coming!
- Industrial robot use continues to expand and their use has become commonplace in many sectors of manufacturing. This presentation will provide attendees with a summary of the history of industrial robots and why & how they are being applied throughout manufacturing. Attendees will also gain insight into how several companies justified their automation projects using actual case studies. Hosted by: Dave Abair - Regional Sales Manager for Yaskawa - Motoman Robotics Division
- Automation System Modernization
- Hear from System Integrator DMC about the benefits of Control Platform Modernization. You will learn in this session what modernization can do to help you improve your automation system, reduce project launch times and increase engineering efficiency. Hosted by DMC
- If full modernization is not in your planning; included in this presentation will be Siemens EIP Connectivity. We will show you how you can use products such as Siemens Drive and HMI's with your current Rockwell processor. Hosted by C&E Automation Specialist: Scott Henry
- Vision - Soup to Nutz - We Have The Right Solution
- Discover vision solutions ranging from the more simple to complex. Which camera system will be right for your application? Attend this seminar to get an overview of the possibilities. Hosted by C&E Vision Specialist: Tony Belter
- Safety - Multiple Solutions for Multiple Applications
- Discover how the power of the product portfolio and application knowledge of C& E can boost safety performance for your facility. Better Safe than Sorry; don't wait until it's too late! Hosted by C&E Safety Specialist: Heinz Knackstedt
- UHF RFID on the Factory Floor
- Industrial RFID systems can allow for part traceability and control in your manufacturing processes. UHF RFID has been utilized in warehousing and logistics for years. Deploying UHF RFID in an industrial setting has a unique set of challenges and Siemens has developed a set of products to address those challenges. Attend this seminar to learn how Siemens readers and deployment tools can solve your UHF applications. Hosted by: Nick Hobbs of Patti Engineering and Jeff Snyder of Siemens
For questions, or more information, please call C&E at 800-228-2790. Thank you and we hope to see you at the show!