These shows share ideas and technology through workshops, new solutions, product specialists, technical support, and supplier representatives.
Join one of the several seminars C&E will be hosting at the shows. Featured this week is the "EtherNet/IP Connectivity With Siemens" seminar, hosted by Howard Wong, C&E Automation Specialist.
In this seminar, Howard will demonstrate the connectivity of a Siemens SINAMICS G120 drive by controlling this drive using a Rockwell CompactLogix controller. The drive and PLC will be remotely operated with a Siemens HMI via EtherNet/IP.
- Learn how easily Siemens Comfort panel HMI's communicate with Rockwell PLC's
- Learn to use Siemens SCALANCE switch technology for EtherNet/IP protocol including line, ring, star and wireless topologies
- Learn how to use Siemens SIMATIC ET200s and I/O with EtherNet/IP
- Learn how Siemens AC and DC drives can be used with Rockwell PLC's
- Learn how Siemens cabling technology can save time assembling your EtherNet/IP network
Come out for this free event, meet our suppliers, bring your questions, and enjoy learning about new products. We will have a show in Murfreesboro, TN on Tuesday, May 16th, and in Louisville, KY on Thursday, May 18th. CLICK HERE to visit our expo page with more information and registration details.
For more information, please call C&E at 800-228-2790. Thank you.